Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Fairyliscious Background

My new favorite word to overuse:  Fairyliscious!  I so love creating with Lavinia stamps.  This background is created for an 8x8 scrapbook page actually, so before I stamp the pods and tree stump house on my next pages, I'll scan the colored background, write in my text, print and then after matter, stamp the fun magic images.  I am making a quantity, so it will save me a ton of time blending in the blue and green to get the colored edges.  I have a color laser printer, so worth every expensive penny of the ink cartridges, and the printer too...but, having it now for going on 4 years, I have only replaced the cartridges one time...and I use my printer for business.  I sneak my craft card stock into my facility, the ink is pennies to print....

Anyhow, I posted this on my The Trudi Studio Facebook Page:

 

My fun background cardstock made with Lavinia and other stamps. I REALLY love Lavinia...it so fairyliscious in every way! One can really get creative and you don't need a ton of colors...I'm sure I will be adding more and more and more in the future!!!!

 Have a magical weekend!

 

Trudi


No comments:

Post a Comment

More more more!

It's been awhile again....way too much on my plate!  I do keep up with my facebook page better, if interested, you can follow my creatio...