Sunday, October 1, 2023

Craft Roulette-Episode #182 - Groovy Groovy

The first time I inked up my Groovy Austin set, was for Craft Roulette, episode #182.  

Parameters:

1. Project: Circles
2. Colors: Vegetable Garden
3. Element: Screen
4. Random: Fuzz
 
 All kinds of wonky circle vibes going on here to cover the first parameter.  Vegetable Garden colors include carrots and radishes....  TV fits my "screen" element...  and although the intent was to showcase "fuzz" with the stamp off, blur and swirl, then stamp technique (background of the TV screen) you can't really see  it that well... so I also think Austin (and maybe me too) has a fuzzy brain while making this card.  lol  The technique (I really don't recall the exact name of the technique, so I called it what I think it should be called...) is REALLY COOL, and it was one of the first techniques I ever learned....  I promise, it will show up again in the future, but more when you can really see how it is shown.  


If I were to redo this card...I would change a bunch, but I just wanted to move on from it....  The die was really fun, I bought it from Scrappy Boy, the stamp set is from Kindred Stamps.
 
My lighting wasn't the best on the following pictures (both were made several years ago, using the stamp off, blur and swirl stamp technique....you can see muted snowflakes in the background and a few crisp stamped snowflakes/image/sentiment...super easy...and fun to do!  The wheat card was actually one of my all time favorite cards to make.  It was so simple, and it reminded me of the Palouse, driving back to college this time of year...through wheat fields, ready to harvest. 
 

 
Until next time...                                                                                                                                

Toodles!

Trudi






No comments:

Post a Comment

More more more!

It's been awhile again....way too much on my plate!  I do keep up with my facebook page better, if interested, you can follow my creatio...