Monday, March 18, 2024

More more more!

It's been awhile again....way too much on my plate!  I do keep up with my facebook page better, if interested, you can follow my creations there, with details for now.  As things slow down a bit, I'll get better here...  so little time it seems!  :) 

Anyhow, here are the most recent weeks of creations, all inspired by participating weekly in Craft Roulette!  It definitely makes it easy to create, having the parameters, triggers some wild imagination on putting the 4 criteria together (changes weekly)...  and I am using product that has NEVER been used...this last weekend, a beautiful stamp set I purchased in 2007.....never inked....which is a shame.  (Since then, I think the company has discontinued direct sales...I don't want to misinform, however, so I'll refrain from sharing the name of the company.... I think one can find their wonderful stamps on Ebay maybe though...


Anyhow...  I have a few to share!  I hope I have the name right...I'm doing this fast, so I can check later.  I will have correct info on my facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100057254447856

Scrappy Boy "I Yam What I Yam"

Scrappy Boy "A Pirate's Life"

Scrappy Boy "Hansel & Gretel)



Scrappy Boy "Cinderella"

Scrappy Boy "A Little Prince"


Crafty Secrets (Will check on the name, one of my older sets!)

 
As you see, I LOVE playing with Scrappy Boy stamps right now!!!  The Crafty Secrets set, was one I purchased 17 years ago...I LOVE the line, and was sad when the company took a break from selling direct.  I hope their wonderful product is still "out there"...  I think you can possibly find on Ebay, I LOVED Crafty Secrets, one of the truly greatest stamp companies I've ever bought from!!!!  PLEASE if anyone knows anything different...I'd love to know, so I can share the info on here and elsewhere!!!
 
Gotta go!
 
Trudi

No comments:

Post a Comment

More more more!

It's been awhile again....way too much on my plate!  I do keep up with my facebook page better, if interested, you can follow my creatio...