Wednesday, July 22, 2020

A Little Christmas Chocolate....

I'm very much procrastinating in the chocolate factory.....and I have a pending holiday order from one of my major customers....she requested a sample a few weeks ago, and it got caught up in crazy...that I couldn't get to it until today.  Once secured, this will be a very sizable order, so very much worth my time...but...I just can't get my holiday MOJO going in my "day job" quite yet....I miss my staff....I miss the old days....just trying to figure our new normal...and looking forward to the future, when we can put all of this behind us. 

So...here's a little cyber chocolate.  Not unique to our company, I realize others make this...but, a customer request...just need to figure a unique packaging for her!

Peppermint Dark Chocolate Crunch

(Taste tested!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

More more more!

It's been awhile again....way too much on my plate!  I do keep up with my facebook page better, if interested, you can follow my creatio...