Monday, July 20, 2020

Mystical Mermaid!

Hello fellow crafters in cyberland!  It's been awhile since I have worked on my blog...so long, that I am locked out of my blog....that being said, I wanted a clean fresh look anyhow, with a new name and such.  I'm a learn as I go kind of person, so bear with me!  I'm participating in a blog hop this coming weekend, so if you pop in this week, I'll be adding things daily until I have something up and running!  In the meantime...here is a link to my previous blog...

http://trudi-buttonsnbows.blogspot.com/


I'll be participating in a Unity Stamps blog hop, so it's fitting that I show the result of one of my favorite Unity Stamps kits.....I love anything mermaid, and immediately knew what I wanted to do once I bought this kit....

https://www.unitystampco.com/mystical-mermaid/

I'll be working on something new for the blog  hop....but in the meantime, check back daily...I'll be adding things as I go!






2 comments:

More more more!

It's been awhile again....way too much on my plate!  I do keep up with my facebook page better, if interested, you can follow my creatio...