Wednesday, September 23, 2020

B-I-N-G-O!

So this tune will be playing in my head now all day!

A fellow crafter snagged a BINGO stamp and posted on one of the popular crafting facebook sites.  I commented, WHAT A FIND!  So, asked for an example....I pulled out of my stash of cards from the past, and was more than happy to share!

 Well...that was a couple+ weeks ago, time obviously got in my way....I HOPE I post in the appropriate facebook page ... if not, I'm tripling up here....posting on here, my blog....and my facebook page:

 https://www.facebook.com/The-Trudio-Studio

The details are pretty easy....I'm pretty confident most, if not all the stamps used were from Stamping Up!  I used to be a hobby demo, so my craft studio is jammed packed full of Stamping Up! wood and cling stamp sets.  I haven't been a demo for probably 12+ years, but, I'd be willing to guess, that all of the stamps used are retired...

I do remember how super fun this was to make, as I mentioned on my facebook page, there is something very empowering of stamping at least 25 times on a card!  

I'm glad I pulled these out of my stash...so much so, that I've decided my next card project will be using this stamp!  (plus at least 24 others.....hahahaha)  As soon as I finish all my unfinished projects...I plan to get moving on that!  It's time sensitive, so...hope it will be finished in the next couple of weeks...I usually stamp 6-12 months ahead of holidays, if it's 12 months, it meant I missed the occasion, if that gives you an idea of what my theme is going to be!!!!!





Thanks for stopping by!!!!!!


Trudi

 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

More more more!

It's been awhile again....way too much on my plate!  I do keep up with my facebook page better, if interested, you can follow my creatio...