Monday, August 10, 2020

A Day in the Candy Factory!

 This set spoke to me....naturally, my day revolves around chocolate and scrumpdillyishish gummy candy... So, things have been a little topsy turvy since February...but, the phone is starting to ring, and big chocolate things might be in our future!  In the meantime, I'm sharing with you a card I made using a fun stamp set by:  Kindred Stamps 

https://www.kindredstamps.com/

I had a ton of fun coloring the candy man with my Copic markers, and pulled out an old Stamping Up! punch for the scalloped edge on the inside card stock.  The green patterned paper, was from a collection of papers I acquired (either a gift, or I purchased) back in 1999!  I love it when I find all the goods in my craft studio!  The stamp used, very well may be retired from Kindred....I looked on their website to try to find the link.  They have a ton of fun stamps, however...and I own several other fun ones too, I'm sure there will be many future designs I post on here!



No comments:

Post a Comment

More more more!

It's been awhile again....way too much on my plate!  I do keep up with my facebook page better, if interested, you can follow my creatio...