Sunday, December 13, 2020

Day 7 Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas!!!!

 

Day 7 Ho Ho Ho! 
 
Once I figured out how to stamp a straight line of the HoHoHos, it got really easy to finish this card. I already see an improvement I could have made...If to make again...I'd probably emboss "Santa" with polka dots, or swirleys or something, to add texture and fun. But, left alone, I was happy with the results too..... it was QUICK...it was EASY ... and I learned how important my Tim Holtz Stamp Platform became, while lining up the Ho Ho Hos....I enjoyed that so much, I decided to make 5 of these. It's a crisp, clean card, not my typical style, but, just as fun to make as any other. After 24 days of training my brain to be quick and simple...I may have a new style! lol!
 


Not sure I'll be back again for a few days...just in case you don't see me for a few....I'm currently working on Day 8, but, I will and must get to sleep early tonight....big chocolate week again...
 
Toodles!
 
Trudi

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

More more more!

It's been awhile again....way too much on my plate!  I do keep up with my facebook page better, if interested, you can follow my creatio...