Friday, May 27, 2022

Seashells in the Sand ...

 

More completed projects to share! I have been taking a few stamped images out of my craft studio to color while watching TV....it has sparked inspiration to create again. I don't even have a plan with a few of them....I come up with that later. This is one of the images, that really didn't have a plan.... My bigger plan with these got put on hold for a little, since I got insanely busy in the chocolate factory. Things are settling down, so I will continue with my original idea with these cards. After I was finished with them, I decided I wanted to make a little gift box with some of our chocolates in the factory.... One of our most popular lines is our "in the sand" line.... and I love the idea of sending a little gift to special people along with this card. The pictures attached are only a tiny portion of our "in the sand" line. 
 
 


 
 
The stamps used in this card are from Colorado Craft Company:
The line from Colorado Craft Company is Anita Jeram. So very very cute...precious...and FUN to create with!!!!
 
I believe there is a good sale going on this weekend at Colorado Craft Company! I LOVE this line..... It started with Lovely Legs...then the Big and Bold....now Anita Jeram. I have a feeling a few more are going to make their way to my mailbox.... It was a very hard decision on what to choose last time I ordered....so many on my wish list!!!
 
 
Last but not least.... our Ocean and Beach line: (so much is NOT shown here...this is a very informational site for our distributors...)
 
I wish I was at a beach today! 
 
 
Trudi

No comments:

Post a Comment

More more more!

It's been awhile again....way too much on my plate!  I do keep up with my facebook page better, if interested, you can follow my creatio...