Tuesday, May 24, 2022

The Hills are ALIVE

 What a fun find it was to come across this favorite film in the form of stamps for me!  I can sing every song, and possibly even recite certain scenes, word for word.  I even have Adelweiss on my playlist!  This will NOT be the last of me creating with the Scrappy Boy "Music Release Stamp Sets Bundle".  




https://scrappyboy.com/collections/bundles-1/products/music-release-stamp-set-bundle

It's very much worth heading over to their website, there are many more bundles and sets that have managed to find their way to my craft studio.  I will have hours of fun!

https://scrappyboy.com/

I can wait to use this on a fun holiday project I'm working on!!!!!!  


~Trudi



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy World Card Making Day!

 Well, Happy WCMD!  It's fun seeing what great deals are going on in the paper crafting world right now.  I have been watching the Craft...