Monday, July 29, 2024

Welcome to the Jungle!

Oh how fun it was go make this little ole recipe card for my ongoing memdex cookbook box!  (I really don't know what to call it, I just know it's been fun creating the recipe cards)  I knew I wanted to use these Kindred sets for awhile for a banana bread recipe I've made probably 100 times or more over the years.  So, how happy I was to have 4 parameters fall into place.  

 Kindred Stamp Company sets used


Prior to my jungle recipe card....(looking at it, I'm still enjoying the process for this one...even the tedious fussy cutting to the line...you have to have really small scissors for that, really good eyes (or glasses), and a fairly steady hand...  my (below) Jeannie card...I kept margin on it...  I prefer cutting to the line, and leaving zero white space, but....  the margin look is growing on me, and I think for Jeannie it worked for me....so....I may start doing it more and more.  I'm still a fussy cutter, and not much of a matching stamp and die set crafter...although I am tempted...I just know I'd rather spend that $ on an extra stamp set...I might cave though, you never know... that fussy cutting can be tedious!!!!!  


Scrappy Boy Stamps sets used

NEWS ALERT!!!  I found a new company I just placed my first order with.  I was very late to the party, as I see so many familiar names submitting adorable cards and other used from this company on the company facebook group.  A couple of sets were a pre-order, so it may be a couple of weeks before I get to play, as I'm sure my order won't ship until they come in.  Anyhow...be on the lookout for some really fun images for my designs!  

As always, info is on my facebook page...  I encourage new followers, and am trying to stay active there...with links and everything.  I am not affiliated with any company, just a loyal fan.  


The Trudio Studio

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100057254447856

 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

World Card Making Day!!!

 Last weekend, crafters from all over the world,  celebrated and shared their paper passion on dedicated  "World Card Making Day"!...