Wednesday, July 31, 2024

It's a Pirate's Life for Me!

Shiver me timbers!  These two mateys are not finding the buried treasure very fast....so will take a tea time break...  This is sort of the all pirate direction I took with this latest Craft Roulette challenge.  The parameters were pretty straight forward, and this really should have could have would have gone in an obvious way towards an Alice In Wonderland theme....  But NOOOOO... I was wanting to explore other less obvious options... 

So...when parameter 2, Tea Party Colors popped up....  I was actually thinking Boston Tea Party which lead me to... > Pirate Tea Parties > my pirate sets, I have 4 that I know of (2 coordinating sets inspired by Pirates of the Caribbean)(the 2 plus another from Scrappy Boy, the remaining set is a retired set from Stamping Up!) Since I am trying to speed my designing process up, and not overthink....when I gathered my stamp sets...the first one that jumped out me was the Cute Girls/Kids Pirates set, I noticed the stripes on their t-shirts (Parameter #4 was "stripes")... and ran with it.

Parameter 1 was easy:  A2 size card... #3 Parameter was "House Pet"...of course, the ever popular parrot!  

 

Stamp Set from Scrappy Boys

You can find links to the supplies I used on my facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=The%20Trudio%20Studio

 

Thanks for stopping by!

 Trudi
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

World Card Making Day!!!

 Last weekend, crafters from all over the world,  celebrated and shared their paper passion on dedicated  "World Card Making Day"!...