Sunday, September 22, 2024

Hello, it's me again! It's been awhile!

 I didn't realize I hadn't uploaded anything for awhile.  Life is pulling me in different directions.  For details, please go to my Facebook Page, I have uploaded links in the individual albums corresponding each entry.  I'm a few weeks behind here.  As always, I'll detail the name of the album for each card!

 In the meantime, I haven't started this week's Craft Roulette yet....  I'm still thinking on it...  lol

 

 https://www.facebook.com/search/top?q=the%20trudio%20studio

 

Unity Stamp Company 


 Colorado Craft Company

 
Scrappy Boy

 
 Kindred Stamps
 
 
 
 
 
Unity Stamp Company
 

See you next time!
 

 









No comments:

Post a Comment

World Card Making Day!!!

 Last weekend, crafters from all over the world,  celebrated and shared their paper passion on dedicated  "World Card Making Day"!...