Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Simply FABulous!

 Hello!

It's been awhile, but, not because I haven't been puttering around in my craft studio...it's just because I've failed to share my creations....

I don't just love Colorado Crafts Company stamps just a little...I love them A TON TON TON TON!!!  I recently purchased a few out of the Big & Bold collection...and KNEW the one I wanted to ink up first was this!  Big & Bold Perfume Bouquet!





I embossed with rose gold embossing powder, and colored with alcohol markers.  I applied heat and stick adhesive to the background card stock (after stamping with the sentiment), and then glittered up while it was still tacky.  I did run a little heat over the glittered result to set it. 

For some reason, I'm not able to attach links to the browser that I have started this post on, so I'll include what I can... I will provide links on my Trudio Studio Facebook page, unfortunately, I'm limited for time today, or I'd figure out why Firefox isn't letting me copy and paste!  (yikes)

 I can be found on facebook at:

 The Trudio Studio  

 

In the meantime, here is a picture of the set and I hand input the web address to this wonderful wonderful company!!!!  Such talent, and unique offerings!!!!  (Super good customer service too!)


 www.coloradocraftcompany.com

 

 Catch you sooner than later!!!

Toodles,

Trudi

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

More more more!

It's been awhile again....way too much on my plate!  I do keep up with my facebook page better, if interested, you can follow my creatio...