Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Advent Calendar Day 1 Sweet Treats!

 Hello!

I am going to be very brief with this post...as I'm up to my eyeballs in chocolate right now in candy land....our business is coming to life after this very strange year....and we landed some big last minute holiday orders, and good news...some big opportunities in the New Year...

My post...

I decided to purchase an advent calendar surprise stamps...how fun is that!  Unity Stamp Company offered this for sale this year, I'm sure they probably sold out....my idea was to create something simple daily, not sure I can juggle that and my business in the factory, but, I'm going to try...

So, my challenge was to go SIMPLE...and quick...and just enough to keep one, mail one...


First day...is a GINGERBREAD MAN!!!!  How fun is that?!



Stand by for day 2!  Hopefully, I'll get out of the factory in time, to have a little craft time tonight!!!!  That being said, I know my sleep is important!!!!  

Toodles and Sweet Dreams!

Trudi


No comments:

Post a Comment

More more more!

It's been awhile again....way too much on my plate!  I do keep up with my facebook page better, if interested, you can follow my creatio...