Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Advent Day 2 Noel!

 So day 2 is a NOEL stamp, that I wish I had thought to take a picture of the actual stamp...but I didn't, so I'll need to describe....it's a stamp where the name NOEL is in a box shape, stacked, where the NO is on top of the EL...moving forward, I'll try to grab the stamp to take a picture of it...if I don't get to it, it's because I'm really doing this all on the fly, as I'm working 12-14 hours days, without breaks, (even lunch!) to get my mega orders out the door to meet deadlines.... (2000 S'mores kits for one!!!)

NOEL card could have had a TON more on it...as I got farther and farther into this design, I started to REALLY enjoy it...my first couple attempts, the colors were WAY off....but, since I insisted on using the charcoal gray, I wasn't going to deviate from that...and I told myself, if there is a will, there is a way...just need to moving forward find a QUICK way...as my sleep is precious to me, and I really REALLY want to see this challenge of 24 cards work out for me!  I have to admit, I am working 2 days ahead, so I already know what is in store for tomorrow (tonight's creation) and I had to open Day 4 as well, to start the idea in my head....after tonight is done, I will open day 5, to once again, get the idea going...

I can't wait to get to Day 4, it will be fun!  :)

Anyhow....here is NOEL...

I did have to use random stamps in my craft room for part of this....clearly, the quality difference for the stamper is quite apparent using Unity vs some of my random stamps from the past.  (I still use and love those random stamps, but there really is something so EASY about Unity!)

I better get to work in candy land....here is Day 2





AND A SMORE....


YIKES....2000 of these by Tuesday, and we have yet to start!  

Toodles!

Trudi



No comments:

Post a Comment

More more more!

It's been awhile again....way too much on my plate!  I do keep up with my facebook page better, if interested, you can follow my creatio...