Thursday, December 3, 2020

Day 3 Holly Berry

 Today is Day 3....I wish I had had Day 3 stamp to work on Day 2...super crisp/clean and easy to color with alcohol markers....I'll bet they would be super easy to fussy cut too...which is what I intended to do...my course took a different direction.

So limited on time today, so no explanations here...but, you might see some more info on my facebook page...

The Trudio Studio

The Trudio Studio | Facebook

In the meantime, I did not have time for the insides...I WILL finish this card, insides, and I'll probably make a few extra.  I loved making this one, once again, a more simple style, which is out of my comfort zone...but, I need to teach me, train my brain to make more simple cards...and actually mail them!!!

I do appreciate simple...it's a one stamper, regular size hand made card envelope size....maybe after  day 24, I'll have taught myself a new style!!!!



Til tomorrow!  I hope...

Trudi






No comments:

Post a Comment

More more more!

It's been awhile again....way too much on my plate!  I do keep up with my facebook page better, if interested, you can follow my creatio...